Pages

Käännä /Translate

Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Diamonds

Well, "poor man´s diamonds".
In the weekend I was walking with snowshoes, looking for something to shoot...
Minus 10 Celsius and windy, nothing but snow, trees. But sun was shining.
Thought I could try to find some interesting shaped ice or something.
So I took out good old Soviet lens; Industar 50/3.5 and 36mm extension tube...
And I found these little bokeh-diamonds.
Liked so much this "bokeh-lightnings", I think I will use more time in the future with this kind stuff.
This time it was so cold; didn´t have tripod and finger we´re really freezing...


About equipment; maybe 70´s production Industar lens, with Kenko extension tube gives quite good magnification - of course not real macro. And controlling DOF is not so easy; especially when hand held.
I have M42 - Canon adapter with AF confirmation chip - but don´t trust that AF confirmation so much.
Better use Live view which I have in Canon 450D.
So really like the bokeh here; only if have more rounded would be even better...


 
Btw this little (I mean relly small...) lens cost 30€ inc postal...


No comments:

Post a Comment